Korean BBQ Chicken Tacos
Makes 2 servings
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp. chili paste
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 0.5 cup soy sauce
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 8 oz. Smoke’NFast® Roasted and Seared Chicken
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 0.5 cup napa cabbage, shredded
- Sprigs of cilantro, to taste
<< Back to “Ideas”
- In small saucepot over medium heat, add garlic, chili paste, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and scallions.
- Add shredded chicken and reduce heat to low.
- Warm tortillas. Stack 2 tortillas together.
- Top each tortilla stack with serving of sauced chicken.
- Garnish with napa cabbage and cilantro.