Smoked Chicken Sandwich with Blue Cheese Slaw
Makes 4 servings
- 16 oz. Smoke’NFast® Roasted and Seared Chicken
- 4 brioche buns
- 8 oz. Blue Cheese Slaw (recipe to follow)
- 8 Tbsp. bottled Carolina BBQ Sauce
- Warm up and shred chicken. Season to taste. Set aside.
- Top each bottom half of brioche bun with 4 oz. chicken, 2 oz. Blue Cheese Slaw and 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce. Finish with top half of bun.
Blue Cheese Slaw:
- 8 oz. shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 green onions, sliced fine
- 2 Tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tsp. celery seed
<< Back to “Ideas”
- Combine all ingredients.