Smoked Pork Tacos
Makes 4-6 servings
- 2 lbs. Farmland Smoke’NFast® Roasted and Seared Pork Shoulder
- 1 cup white onions, diced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Serrano pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 oz. cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 12 4” corn tortillas
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 12 oz. spicy salsa
- 12 avocado slices
<< Back to “Ideas”
- In a large sauté pan, heat cooking oil.
- Add onions & garlic, cook until translucent.
- Add tomatoes, peppers, & cilantro. Simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add shredded pork and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Finish with lime juice.
- Place tortillas on each plate and add a generous helping of the pork. Garnish with salsa and avocado.